Cottage La Glycine
Up to 4 adults and 1 baby
From €85 per night
YOUR HOLIDAY RENTAL IN THE COTENTIN
Come and relax in our seasonal rental La Glycine, ideally located between sea and countryside near the unmissable villages of Saint-Vaast-La-Hougue, Barfleur, Gatteville, Réville, Le Vast, Fermanville and Cherbourg. Enjoy the fresh air of the area as you stroll along the coast or explore the surrounding hiking trails. With comfortable accommodation, our rental is the perfect place for a relaxing getaway in Normandy. Book now to discover this unique experience!
Audrey & Fred welcome you to their charming local stone cottage, with an area of 807 ft², located in the Val-de-Saire, in Quettehou, Lower Normandy, in the northern Cotentin.
Our holiday home is nestled between Saint-Vaast-La-Hougue and Barfleur, both elected most beautiful villages in France, and favorite villages of the French. Tatihou Island and its two UNESCO World Heritage Vauban towers are nearby. Our vacation rental is equipped with all the necessary comfort, ideal for a getaway in the Cotentin. Enjoy your stay independently with our ★★ classified tourist accommodation, close to the sea, amenities, and the main sites and tourist sites in the region.
Close to the village of Quettehou, its shops, restaurants and amenities.
· 2 Miles from Saint-Vaast-La-Hougue and its lively market on Saturday, elected favorite village of the French in 2019.
· Tatihou Island, its oyster parks and its two Vauban towers classified as UNESCO world heritage sites are nearby. In summer, the musical festival of the Traversées de Tatihou, a unique festival of its kind, punctuated by the tides, will delight you with its originality, its singularity and the quality of these artists.
· 7 Miles from Barfleur and its picturesque fishing port, voted the most beautiful village in France in 2014.
· The Gatteville lighthouse, located 7 Miles away, is the 2nd largest lighthouse in France with a height of 82 yards, and a breathtaking view. After climbing a 365-step staircase lit by 52 windows, visitors can admire the magnificent panorama of the Val-de-Saire and the English Channel Sea.
· Reville, its beaches and its festive atmosphere in the restaurant Goéland 1951 with views of the island of Tatihou 4 Miles away.
· Le Vast, its river La Saire, its waterfalls, its woods, its typical houses and its famous inn, but also for its specialty: the brioche of the Vast less than 5 minutes by car.
· 11 Miles from Fermanville which surrounds Cap Lévi, its port, its lighthouse, its semaphore, its railway viaduct and its Napoleonic fort.
· Cherbourg, its ports, its market, its lively city center and its famous Transatlantic Maritime Station of the Cotentin elected favorite monument of the French 2022, its museum and its former nuclear submarine to visit, as well as the second largest artificial harbor in the world to admire, all less than 18 Miles away.
· Quinéville, Ravenoville, Sainte-Marie-Du-Mont and Sainte-Mère-Église (The landing beaches) from 7 Miles.
· To visit La Hague, located on the other coast, it takes about 50 minutes by car by taking the Route des Caps, a succession of landscapes and remarkable sites that parade mile after mile.
· To discover the Barneville-Carteret sector, also a little less than 50 minutes.
A charming 807 ft² stone house made up of :
· 2 bedrooms (1 double bed + 2 single beds, dressing room, storage space), if a baby is accompanying you, we provide equipment to accommodate it at no additional cost (1 cot, 1 high chair, 1 changing mat, 1 bath).
· 2 bathrooms (2 sinks, 2 showers, hair dryer, pharmacy kit, vacuum cleaner ...), towels and bath exits.
· 2 toilets (toilet paper available).
· 1 fitted and equipped kitchen (oven, electric hob, hood, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, refrigerator with freezer compartment, dishwasher, washing machine, iron and ironing board, 1 fire extinguisher).
· 1 spacious living room (3-seater sofa, 1 armchair, 2 coffee tables, 1 connected TV, TNT and very high speed WIFI).
· 1 comfortable dining room (1 table, 6 chairs, dishes, cutlery).
· 1 exterior (1 garden, 1 barbecue, 1 garden table with wooden seats, 1 umbrella and its foot).
Free parking on the private estate just in front of the accommodation, or public parking in the street of the old well. Be sure to park well so as not to prevent parking of the house opposite.
The linen is provided, the beds are made, autonomous arrival with a secure key box, TNT, very high speed WIFI and connected TV that offers you the possibility to identify yourself to Netflix, Amazon Prime, YouTube and Disney+ services with your personal accounts.
KITCHEN : High chair for children, coffee maker, kitchen utensils, dishwasher, microwave, oven, fridge and toaster.
SANITARY/LAUNDRY: Hairdryer, showers, towels, sinks, iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner and washing machine.
HEATING : Electric heating.
ROOMS : 1 dining room, 1 kitchen, 1 living room, 2 toilets, 2 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms.
BEDROOMS : 1 cot, bed linen, 1 double bed and 2 single beds.
ENTERTAINMENT: Very high speed WIF internet, connected TV, TNT and the possibility to connect to Netflix, Amazon Prime, YouTube and Disney+ services.
OUTSIDE : Charcoal barbecue, garden and parking.
SAFETY : Fire extinguisher, first aid kit, smoke detector.
MORE INFO : Secure online payments, accessible 24/7, children welcome, pets not allowed, no smoking, not suitable for people with reduced mobility, wheelchair accessible, linen provided.
POLICIES AND NOTES
100% due at time of booking.
100% of prepaid payments are refundable in case of cancellation up to 30 days before the start of the stay.
0% refundable if cancelled after.
A pre-authorization of 500€ is activated on the credit card before arrival and is released 7 days after departure.
LOCATION / GPS
Le Vieux Puits, Quettehou, France
Latitude : 49.589531 – Longitude : -1.306461