CLASSIFIED TOURISM LOCATION ★★
Take a breath of fresh air in our seasonal rental, conveniently located between sea and countryside, close to Saint-Vaast-La-Hougue, Barfleur, Gatteville and Fermanville.
Audrey and Fred, offer you their pretty stone house of the country, located in the Val-de-Saire, in Quettehou, Lower Normandy, in the north Cotentin.
The house is nestled between Saint-Vaast-La-Hougue and Barfleur, both chosen as the most beautiful villages in France, and favorite villages of the French. Tatihou Island and its two Vauban towers are on view. This pretty little house is equipped with all the necessary comforts, ideal for a getaway in the Cotentin. Enjoy your stay independently with this listed tourist furnished ★★, close to the sea, amenities, and major tourist sites and places.
Close to the village of Quettehou, its shops, restaurants and amenities.
· 2 Miles from Saint-Vaast-La-Hougue and its lively market on Saturday, elected favorite village of the French in 2019.
· Tatihou Island, its oyster parks and its two Vauban towers are just around the eye. In summer, the musical festival of the Traversées de Tatihou, a unique festival of its kind, punctuated by the tides, will delight you with its originality, its singularity and the quality of these artists.
· 7 Miles from Barfleur and its picturesque fishing port, voted the most beautiful village in France in 2014.
· The Gatteville lighthouse, located 7 Miles away, is the 2nd largest lighthouse in France with a height of 82 yards, and a breathtaking view. After climbing a 365-step staircase lit by 52 windows, visitors can admire the magnificent panorama of the Val-de-Saire and the English Channel Sea.
· Reville, its beaches and its festive atmosphere in the 1951 Gull with views of the island of Tathiou 4 Miles away.
· The Vast, its river La Saire, its waterfalls, its woods, its typical houses, but also for its specialty: the brioche du Vast less than 5 minutes by car.
· 11 Miles from Fermanville which surrounds Cap Lévi, its port, its lighthouse, its semaphore, its railway viaduct and its Napoleonic fort.
· Quinéville, Ravenoville, Sainte-Marie-Du-Mont (The landing beaches) from 7 Miles.
· Sainte-Mère-Église is 15 Miles away, and Cherbourg is 18 Miles away.
· To visit La Hague, located on the other coast, it takes around 50 minutes by car, taking the Route des Caps, a succession of landscapes and remarkable sites that flow through kilometer after kilometer.
· To discover the Barneville-Carteret sector, also a little less than 50 minutes.
A charming 754 ft² stone house made up of :
· 2 bedrooms (1 double bed + 2 single beds, dressing room, storage space), if a baby is accompanying you, we provide equipment to accommodate it at no additional cost (1 travel cot, 1 high chair, 1 changing mat, 1 bath and 1 deckchair)
· 1 bathroom (sink, toilet, walk-in shower, hair dryer, first aid kit, vacuum cleaner, etc.), towels and toilet paper available
· 1 fitted and equipped kitchen (oven, electric hob, hood, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, refrigerator with freezer compartment, dishwasher, washing machine, iron and ironing board, 1 fire extinguisher)
· 1 spacious living room (3-seater sofa, 1 armchair, 2 ends of the sofa, 1 coffee table, 1 TV, TNT and WIFI)
· 1 comfortable dining room (1 table, 6 chairs, dishes, cutlery, buffet)
· 1 exterior (1 garden, 1 terrace, 2 deck chairs, 1 barbecue, 1 garden table, 4 chairs, 1 parasol and its base)
Free parking in the public domain in front of the house. Be sure to park in front of the stone wall so as not to hide visibility from neighbors.
Linen is provided, beds are made, independent arrival with a secure key box, TNT and WIFI.
KITCHEN : High chair for children, Coffee maker, Kitchen utensils, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Fridge and Toaster
SANITARY / LAUNDRY : Hair dryer, Shower, Bath towel, Washbasin, Iron and ironing board, Vacuum cleaner and Washing machine
HEATING : Air conditioning, Electric heating and Heat pump
ROOMS : 1 Dining room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 WC, 1 Shower room and 2 Bedrooms
BEDROOMS : 1 Cot, Bed linen, 1 Double bed and 2 Single beds
ENTERTAINMENT : Wi-Fi broadband Internet, TV and TNT
OUTSIDE : Charcoal barbecue, Garden, Terrace and Parking
SAFETY : Fire extinguisher, First aid kit, Smoke detector
MORE INFO: Secure online payments, Accessible 24/7, Children welcome, Pets not allowed, No smoking, Not suitable for the elderly or infirm, No wheelchair accessible, Linen provided
POLICIES AND NOTES
100% due at time of booking.
Remaining balance : Due later
50% of paid prepayments refundable when canceled 30 days before arrival or earlier.
0% refundable if cancelled after.
A pre-authorization of 500€ is due 0 days before arrival and released 7 days after departure.
LOCATION / GPS
Le Frestin, Quettehou, France
Latitude : 49.600244 – Longitude : -1.307022