Cottage Les Bruyères
Up to 4 adults and 1 baby
From €85 per night
CLASSIFIED TOURISM LOCATION ★★
Treat yourself to a break of calm and relaxation in our seasonal rental Les Bruyères, ideally located between the sea and the countryside, near the charming villages of Saint-Vaast-La-Hougue, Barfleur, Gatteville, Réville, Le Vast, Fermanville and Cherbourg. Soak up the clean, invigorating air of the area by strolling the hiking trails or indulging in water activities. Our rental offers you comfortable accommodation for an unforgettable stay in Normandy. Book now to enjoy this unique experience!
Audrey & Fred invite you to discover their charming local stone house, with an area of 807 ft², in the magnificent Val-de-Saire, in Quettehou, Lower Normandy, located in the northern Cotentin.
Our country house is nestled between Saint-Vaast-La-Hougue and Barfleur, both elected most beautiful villages in France, and favorite villages of the French. Tatihou Island and its two UNESCO World Heritage Vauban towers are within sight. Our pretty holiday home is equipped with all the necessary comforts, ideal for a getaway in the Cotentin. Enjoy your stay in complete independence with our tourist accommodation classified ★★, close to the sea, amenities, and the main regional tourist sites and places.
Close to the village of Quettehou, its shops, restaurants and amenities.
· 2 Miles from Saint-Vaast-La-Hougue and its lively market on Saturday, elected favorite village of the French in 2019.
· Tatihou Island, its oyster parks and its two Vauban towers classified as UNESCO World Heritage sites are within sight. In summer, the musical festival of the Traversées de Tatihou, a unique festival of its kind, punctuated by the tides, will delight you with its originality, its singularity and the quality of these artists.
· 7 Miles from Barfleur and its picturesque fishing port, voted the most beautiful village in France in 2014.
· The Gatteville lighthouse, located 7 Miles away, is the 2nd largest lighthouse in France with a height of 82 yards, and a breathtaking view. After climbing a 365-step staircase lit by 52 windows, visitors can admire the magnificent panorama of the Val-de-Saire and the English Channel Sea.
· Reville, its beaches and its festive atmosphere in the restaurant Goéland 1951 with views of the island of Tatihou 4 Miles away.
· Le Vast, its river La Saire, its waterfalls, its woods, its typical houses and its famous inn, but also for its specialty: the brioche of the Vast less than 5 minutes by car.
· 11 Miles from Fermanville which surrounds Cap Lévi, its port, its lighthouse, its semaphore, its railway viaduct and its Napoleonic fort.
· Cherbourg, its ports, its market, its lively city center and its famous Transatlantic Maritime Station of the Cotentin elected favorite monument of the French 2022, its museum and its former nuclear submarine to visit, as well as the second largest artificial harbor in the world to admire, all less than 18 Miles away.
· Quinéville, Ravenoville, Sainte-Marie-Du-Mont and Sainte-Mère-Église (The landing beaches) from 7 Miles.
· To visit La Hague, located on the other coast, it takes about 50 minutes by car by taking the Route des Caps, a succession of landscapes and remarkable sites that parade mile after mile.
· To discover the Barneville-Carteret sector, also a little less than 50 minutes.
A charming 754 ft² stone house made up of :
· 2 bedrooms (1 double bed + 2 single beds, dressing room, storage space), if a baby is accompanying you, we provide equipment to accommodate it at no additional cost (1 travel cot, 1 high chair, 1 changing mat, 1 bath and 1 deckchair).
· 1 bathroom (sink, toilet, walk-in shower, hair dryer, first aid kit, vacuum cleaner, etc.), towels and toilet paper available.
· 1 fitted and equipped kitchen (oven, electric hob, hood, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, refrigerator with freezer compartment, dishwasher, washing machine, iron and ironing board, 1 fire extinguisher).
· 1 spacious living room (sofa 3 places, 1 armchair, 2 ends of sofa, 1 coffee table, 1 TV, TNT and WIFI very high speed).
· 1 comfortable dining room (1 table, 6 chairs, dishes, cutlery, buffet).
1 exterior (1 garden, 1 terrace, 2 deck chairs, 1 barbecue, 1 garden table, 4 chairs, 1 parasol and its base).
Free parking in the public domain in front of the house. Be sure to park in front of the stone wall so as not to hide visibility from neighbors.
Linen is provided, beds are made, autonomous arrival with a secure key box, TNT and WIFI very high speed.
KITCHEN : High chair for children, coffee maker, kitchen utensils, dishwasher, microwave, oven, fridge and toaster.
SANITARY / LAUNDRY : Hair dryer, shower, bath towel, washbasin, iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner and washing machine.
HEATING : Air conditioning, electric heating and heat pump.
ROOMS : 1 dining room, 1 kitchen, 1 living room, 1 WC, 1 shower room and 2 bedrooms.
BEDROOMS : 1 cot, bed linen, 1 double bed and 2 single beds.
ENTERTAINMENT: Very high speed WIFI internet, TV and TNT.
OUTSIDE : Charcoal barbecue, garden, terrace and parking.
SAFETY : Fire extinguisher, first aid kit, smoke detector.
MORE INFO: Secure online payments, accessible 24/7, children welcome, pets not allowed, no smoking, not suitable for the elderly or infirm, no wheelchair accessible, linen provided.
POLICIES AND NOTES
100% due at time of booking.
100% of prepaid payments are refundable in case of cancellation up to 30 days before the start of the stay.
0% refundable if cancelled after.
A pre-authorization of 500€ is activated on the credit card before arrival and is released 7 days after departure.
LOCATION / GPS
Le Frestin, Quettehou, France
Latitude : 49.600244 – Longitude : -1.307022